Wednesday, October 26, 2005

both my class ranking & my lvl ranking are devastating..
my class rank, 8 outta 37 ppl i think..
my lvl ranking, 19 outta 70+ ppl i think..

AHHH!! lousy!!
y am i even born so dumb anyways??

i'm having sores & aches today when i awoke.. all bcuz of ytd's caption's ball inter-class games.. todae oso have tt game. GOSH! i'm gonna turn in early.. i cant even walk properly.. looked so ugly. =S


i sew & made a shirt & a skirt ytd during guides! sooo fun!!
hahahahaha!!
shakila, my guides junior & a bunch of dem told me tt dey went to sentosa wif him on last sat. wow.. dey knew him. i'm jealous.. =)


LOUSY!! MY LOUSY RANKING!! at least improved by 4 positions.. mid-yr gt rank num 12. nw 8.. well~ at least i'm happy. *pats on back* i dun wanna care wad my parents feel.. i feel tt i've done well enough for this end-yr. ((:


good day..

No comments: